P&W BMW of PITTSBURGH Car Fraud

folina

Shultz Auto Group now owns P&W BMW. They sold me a BMW Z3 for full market value that was wrecked in New York and required $19,000.00. + in repair work.
They won't admit that they knew the car was wrecked and used a CARFAX report to prove it.
A C.L.U.E report and a call to the original owner verified the accident.
A moron can see that the hood and front end were replaced.
They have been reported to the Attorney General's office for consumer fraud.
Do not do business with them.

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
You know if they repaired the front end to BMW standards then the car should be perfect, and you don't need to complain. When you say a moron could tell the front end was replaced, then what does that say about you for buying it? Not to put you on the defensive, but I think it's more like the car drives fine but you're upset that it was in an accident... All I can say is if you're happy driving it and there is nothing wrong with it, then IT DOESN"T MATTER if it was in an accident. Hopefully you will enjoy your Z3, and remember they don't have to tell you if it was in an accident by law. Why? Because of the mental depreciation towards the car that the perspective buyer experiences when they hear "it was in an accident". If it was fixed and BMW still warrantied it you shouldn't worry about it.