San Diego e30 Meet/Meat BBQ - Sun., June 13th

ragged325

Hey, who's up for driving their e30 down to Hospitality Point in Mission Bay on Sunday, June 13th? I'm thinking about grabbing one of the barbecues down there at about 9:30 am and seeing how many e30s show up. If people are up for it, we could cruise through San Diego in the afternoon. I'm going to post this on a few boards and so we'll see who shows up. There are no events booked on the 13th at Hosp. Pt. and there is limited parking. But I'll plan on getting there early to grab a BBQ.

After posting this on a few boards, it looks like there will be 15-20 e30s there (but we'll see).

Directions . . .
FROM INTERSTATE 5:
Take the SEA WORLD DRIVE exit. From SEA WORLD DRIVE, take WEST MISSION BAY DRIVE on your right. When you see the large green sign that says QUIVIRA ROAD, get in the farthest left of the two left turn lanes. Turn left, go one very short block and turn left again. Drive about three quarters of a mile (to the end) and you'll be at Hospitality Pt.

FROM INTERSTATE 8:
Take the WEST MISSION BAY DRIVE exit to the right. You will be on INGRAHAM STREET for a short distance from which you will take the next exit marked WEST MISSION BAY DRIVE on your right. When you see the large green sign that says QUIVIRA ROAD, get in the farthest left of the two left turn lanes. Turn left, go one very short block and turn left again. Drive about three quarters of a mile (to the end) and you'll be at Hospitality Pt.