e34 shaking bad

I hope someone here can help me!

I have a 92 e34 , 535 with 202k on her. I began to experience a bad shaking when applying the brakes between 50 and 60 mph or so. After a little research I came to the conclusion that the upper thrust arm bearings were wore out.

I have replaced the upper and lower thrust arms and bearings. I have also replaced the tie rods, idler arm, and the center tie rod as well the sway bar links.

All these pieces were new in the box, installed and tightened up. I have also gotten an alignment and had all 4 tires balanced.

I'm still expierencing a major shaking that can be felt in the steering wheel as well as the body itself. This shaking is now present especially at 55mph moving forward or slowing down lightly. I use to only experience the shutter when braking. between 40-60mph. If I press hard on the brakes (not locking them up) it doesn't shake but when I do it softly it is really bad and now it's shaking really bad cruising at 55mph.

I'm at a loss and am losing hope in my beloved e34...

Oh and I checked the steering box and tightedned bolt on the pitman arm.

Help :(

Update need some Advice!!!

Thank you all for your input :)

Sadly though I am still having a sevre shake upon braking between 45 -65 mph.

I put new tires on the front today and that resolved the heavy vibration at 55mph but my shaking problem is still present.

Front rotors and pads are good new tires mounted and balanced.

If I brake lightly it will shutter than begin shaking till I Have to let off the brakes and either press hard on the brakes or drift out of the 45-65 mph range. If I brake heavily I will not have a problem but pressing lightly will ultimatley shake the fillings in my teeth loose:(

I'm thinking of replacing the rear rotors and pads this weekend. The rotor have worn a groove to match the pads and the pads are squeeking to remind me to replace them.

Is it possible the rear brakes are shot and this vibration is being treansferred to the front causing the shaking. I'm hoping to gain some insight as I am not rich and can not afford to throw money at my baby, however I am a huge enthusiast and want to keep my e34 as long as possible!

Question: Do you feel the shaking IN the steering wheel, or is it just the whole car? If you don't feel it in the wheel, then it can't be the front brakes. If you feel the whole car shaking it probably is your rear rotors. They are very thin rotors on the rear... if your front already had to be done I'd guess your rears are due. I'd replace them both, and they are fairly cheap too. Careful of the piles of brake dust that will come out of them though when replacing, put newspapers on the floor in advance. That dust is a PITA to clean up.

EDIT: My sig doesn't show it, but I have a 1992 525iA.